2010年9月28日

Uncle Lin@Sri Gombak

Went to Uncle Lin for dinner with Chun Kit before going back to Nilai.

Menu #1
Menu #2
Menu #3

I ordered Limiano Chicken and Mango Ice Blended while CK ordered Carbonara and Dinosaur.
Limiano Chicken
Ice Blended Mango
My Limiano Chicken was nice, because it's topped with bacon and sliced tomatoes in melting cheddar cheese.
And I love bacon!!! 
But I couldn't finish the mashed potato because I was very full already.
After that, CK ordered Yong Tau Foo and mushroom soup too.
The mushroom soup is creamy and delicious!! And the food are prepared without adding any MSG.
If can hor, I hope there is one UNCLE LIN near INTI, so I won't so fast become BOTAK!! LOL....

Mushroom Soup
The environment is very nice for friends gathering and even celebrate some important days with your loved one.


We were there for few hours just to chit-chat at the restaurant's upstairs.
The restaurant's upstairs really nice.
How much I wish I could steal the chair back to my hostel because the chair is very comfortable. XDD

Uncle Lin Restaurant
No.7, Jln SG3/16, 
Pusat Bandar Sri Gombak,
Batu Caves,

For more information, pls visit http://www.facebook.com/UncleLinRestaurant

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥