2010年12月3日

Open burning


What is open burning?
Open burning is any open flame exposed to the environment, where pollutants produced from the fire are emitted directly into the surrounding air. It includes burning of leaves, trashes, plastics and etc.

Seriously I HATE open burning.
Can't those people stop doing open burning?
Can't they be more considering?
They carry out open burning in the housing areas, there are babies, children and old folks.
It is harmful, don't they know?! It worsen the air quality in our area.

These irresponsible human being are polluting our environment.
If they don't know, I am very willing to tell them what kind of environmental effects of open burning.
Open burning produces nitrogen oxides which are partially responsible for acid rain and contribute to global warning and ozone depletion.
Carbon monoxide is one of the chemical substances that produced by open burning. Carbon monoxide chemically reacts with sunlight to create harmful ozone.

When i was having my lunch, I could see a lot of ashes outside my house.
I was like choking and having difficulty in breathing in not more than 5 minutes.
I was so angry, because the one who carried out open burning is the police's maid.
Didn't that the police educates his maid how to manage the garbage?
Or he's the one who ask his maid to burn the garbage?
This is not the first i saw open burning in my area.
But the open burning is do by different people, sometimes the old woman near my house, sometimes the malay who stay at the kampung that nearby my house.

I know I could not solve this problem, just wanna vent out my feelings.

2 条评论:

  1. That's why I take physics and towards my environmental engineering. =) We can't solve the problems, but we can reduce it. Let's work tgt!

    回复删除
  2. Wow, good!! Hope open burning can be reduced. =)

    回复删除

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥