2011年3月8日

『Koi Zen Japanese Cuisine, Kuantan』

Apart from Sendo Noya Japanese Restaurant, there's another newly opened Japanese Restaurant at Star City, Kuantan. Since my house is quite near to the place, my mom and I decided to have our lunch at there.

The Menu

The Menu #2

The environment



Cawan Mushi

The Sushi
From the left (behind row): Koi Hoso Maki (RM4.99), Tamago Hoso Maki (RM2.99)
From the left (front row): Tuna Salad (RM1.99), Kani Hoso Maki (RM2.99)

Kani Age (RM2.99)

I forgot the name. But the taste is not bad. 

This is totally not nice to eat. Don't order it if you go there. 

My sister's friend said it's still ok. I'm not so sure, cause didn't taste it. 

The sushi are not bad, the nicest among the sushi we ordered are Koi Hoso Maki and Kani Age. 
Wait I back to Kuantan, I will pay another visit to Koi Zen. 
Craving for Japanese dishes currently because of the HK drama (The Rippling Blossom). 


没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥