2011年1月17日

INTI oh INTI


For those who staying at INTI's hostel, take note. 
Girls who staying at BLOCK D, E & G, we're in trouble now. 
According to INTIONLINE, we girls have to move to the behinds blocks
That means the residents at block D, E & G have to move all your things to the other blocks.

INTI oh INTI, my dearest UNIVERSITY, how can you think of such stupid idea now? 
Fences? And why girls have to stay at the behind blocks?
Do you know it's very far from Academic Block?
We have to walk all the way to Academic Block under the sun and sweat like hell when we reach the classroom.  

I've been staying at my current room for 1.5 years, are you going to help me to move all my things from level 3 to another block? 
Come on, this is private college, IPTS, you know? 
Not government universities, okay?

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥