2011年2月14日

LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie

Had my lunch with YvonneWann Wei, Ai Mei and Chun Kit at LeVain which located at Jalan Delima.
Wanted to go this place very badly because I saw lots of people blog about this restaurant.


An old bungalow that renovated as a French-style bakery & café off Jalan Delima. 
The place looks classy but the price of its food is still reasonable.
Some people said that they have imported stone oven and being hidden somewhere in the kitchen. 



The freshly baked breads and pastries. They were so tempting and I wanted to try all of them.



Here are the display of macaroons and cakes. 



Besides pastries and cakes, they also serve some pasta, soup and salad. 


Shared the chicken mushroom soup @ RM6.90 with Yvonne, it's so creamy. Me likey!


My favourite-Bolognese @ RM9.90
Craving for bolognese now...T.T

The macaroons!! Not as nice as what I've expected. Maybe they're too sweet for me. 


The address: 
Levain Boulangerie Patisserie
No7, Jalan Delima,
Off Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-2142 6611
Business Hours: Opens daily from 8:00am - 8:00pm


没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥