2010年12月30日

Gathering@Old Town, AP

Gathering with my PLKN sisters at Old Town last night.
It was a great night, I guess.
And I drove to there! LOL
Actually it was the third time I drive, I was so nervous. shit
Imma a lousy driver! =((
Luckily everything was fine, hehe.

Okay, talk about my dearest sisters!
Jia Wei, you're still so talkative! But this is what I love about you. <3
And short hair really suit you, nice nice..me likey...xD
Grace, still so cute with your all kind of expressions.
Your normal face still not so normal. Hehehe...
Soo Chee, you didn't change much from last time.
Yan Jun, the pretty girl with "jian jian" de face. =D
Anyone who wanna go for hair cut, can look for her.

Camwhore before going back.









Hope we'll have the next gathering soon.
Will miss you all very much. =((

2 条评论:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥