2010年11月17日

171110-Frankie Sandwich Cafe@Kuantan

There's a heavenly cafe existed in Kuantan which is near to SMK Sultan Abu Bakar.
Frankie Sandwich is at the same row as the Old Town and Jess Cafe.



At first, I'm not really interested with this cafe.
But then, I heard that the sandwiches are delicious and the vegetables are fresh.
So, I decided to give a try at there.


The Menu
Sandwich Bar
Sandwich Bar
You can add on any of the ingredients from the sandwich bar for the sandwich you order. 

These are the sandwiches.....


Frankie Tripledecker

Frankie Hot Dog Special (wrap)
The bread which use for the sandwiches are the homemade bread.
The juices are all natural, no sugar and no ice. But you can ask for ice cube.
Other than that, I think that the service is quite good.
I will definitely go there for the second time!! =D

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥