2010年9月18日

Year 1 Sem 2

At INTI hostel right now, just finish cleaning my room.
Feel so satisfied with my room now. =)
After having 1 month breaks, I not really used to hostel life.
I miss my mum and my sister. T.T
They sent me back to college and I almost cried.
Hearts my family loads, thanks mum, dad, and sister!!

Before back to college, we went to Seremban.
We had our lunch at Pasar Besar Seremban and all of us ordered Hakka Mee from Tow Kee.
You can choose whether you want small, medium or big.
Hakka Mee (Medium)
Tow Kee Pasar Besar
The homemade noodles has nice bite and we call it QQ in chinese.
And the noodles are topped with some minced meat stir fried with light soy sauce, garlic and spring onions.
The minced meat really taste good.

My new sem is going to start on Monday, my holiday is end!! 
Sigh......
Hope everything will be fine and I can get good lecturer for my FA 2.
God bless me!! 

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

他們喜歡的 ♥